So I started off by making the obvious classic: Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni. I made it pretty lazily, so this is an easy recipe. It just takes some time.
1. Mix one tub of 'Better than Ricotta Cheese' with a fork, in a large bowl, with the following...
- the juice of half a lemon
- one crumbled vegetable oxo cube (or similar vegan stock cube).
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) dried oregano
- Handful fresh basil leaves. Washed and torn.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced/finely chopped.
3. Use a teaspoon to fill the cannelloni with this mixture. This is the time consuming part!
Don't worry about making it too neat. You're going to cover these with sauce and bake the crap out of them soon!
4. Line a baking dish with tomato sauce (I used this lovely stuff) and place the cannelloni in it, in rows.
5. Cover it with more tomato sauce. Top with a melting vegan cheese, such as Teese vegan cheddar sauce, or Wilmersburger 'Scheiben' gouda-style, both also found at Vx.
6. Bake at 220°C for 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy on top.
I served this with sundried tomatoes, and various green vegetables.